My boys are obsessed with bugs, insects…and just about any creepy crawly creature. So with Valentine’s Day coming up, I made these Mini LOVE Bug Piñatas filled with treats. Valentine’s Day is my favorite time to get crafty. And this craft is super easy and quick to make! Yay.
I chose their favorite insects for the mini piñatas: Spider, Bee, and Caterpillar. What I love about this Valentine’s craft is that you can create any bug in any color! Just have fun with it.
Mini LOVE Bug Piñatas
- Craft tubes or empty toilet paper rolls
- Glue Dots
- Pipe Cleaners
- Treats to fill
- Using the streamers, securely cover one end of the tube with tape.
- Fill the tube with treats – I managed to get a Hot Wheel blind bag.
- Securely cover the other end of the tube.
- Measure the circumference of the tube with a piece of streamer to use as you cutting guide. I used about 5 pieces.
- Fold in half and cut to fringe.
- Tape around the tube.
- Add wings/legs by shaping the pipe cleaners.
- Adorn with hearts.
Leave a Reply