Are you a planner addict? I’m not an addict (at least I don’t think I am) but with our busy lifestyle, I need to write things down to help stay on top of things. I personally think everyone can benefit from using a planner, including kids.
Erin Condren is known for her planners and I just love my Life Planner. She brings the FUN when its time to get organized and now she’s created one just for kids! YES KIDS.
The Erin Condren Kids Planner launched today and yeah…its so much fun. It’s also a great way to teach them how to organize, manage their time, and most importantly get CREATIVE.
My kids always see me writing in my Life Planner and now Caiden is sitting next to me working on his. The planner is designed for kids ages 5-9, but I think slightly older kids will still enjoy the design and format. There’s a lot of writing involved, so this is also a great way for parents to get involved to help get their ideas onto paper.
Here’s what’s inside:
- 12 monthly activity pages engage creativity & problem-solving skills!
- 12 months of undated calendar spreads help kids learn scheduling, routines & responsibility.
- 12 cool, colorful & functional sticker sheets make organization FUN!
- Includes reading logs, goal-setting spreads & an “All About Me” section.
- Comes standard with an “Out of This World” interchangeable cover (with the option to add on new customizable covers).
The Kids Planner also comes with a plastic travel pouch for those on-the-go planners! Caiden brings his everywhere, the activity pages inside is keeping him busy.
The standard cover alone is super cute and inspiring! Caiden loved the idea that its undated and that he got to place the sticker dots himself. The sheets also come with stickers that are specific to the month and of course Erin Condren has a lot more stickers on her site if needed.
*Warning: more is always needed.*
For full details of the Erin Kids Planner, check out our YouTube video: