Get YETI! Because you can bring SMALLFOOT home, just in time for the Holidays. Smallfoot is already out on Digital while the Blu-ray combo pack will be available to purchase starting December 14th. BUT I’ve got one to GIVEAWAY to one lucky reader!
If you didn’t have a chance to see it in theaters, you can read my review and interviews here.
An animated adventure for all ages, with fun new music by Zendaya & Common and featuring an all-star cast, “Smallfoot” turns the Bigfoot legend upside down when a bright young Yeti (Channing Tatum) finds something he thought didn’t exist—a human! News of the “smallfoot,” Percy (James Corden), throws the simple Yeti community into an uproar over what else might be out there in the big world beyond their snowy village. This is an epic story about friendship and courage!
Blu-ray Combo Pack Features
- Yeti Set Go Sing-Along – Sing-Along, fun facts and much more!
- “Super Soozie” Mini Movie – Custom animation featuring the yeti toddler, Soozie.
- Migo in The Secret of the Yeti Stones – Featurette featuring Channing Tatum
- Yeti or Not, Here They Come! Imagining Smallfoot – The making of Smallfoot
- Nial Horran “Finally Free” Music Video
- Cyn “Moment of Truth” Music Video
- “Wonderful Life: In 28 Languages, Sung Around the World” Music Video
- Theatrical promos
- Yeti or Not, Here They Come! Imagining Smallfoot
Smallfoot Movie: DIY Migo Tree Craft
Since its the Holidays, I wanted to create something fun with everyone’s favorite Yet, Migo! Using a few supplies I turned a foam cone into a Migo Tree and it was so easy to do.
What you need:
Cone (you can find in the floral section)
Glue (I used glue dots)
Starting from the bottom and working your way up, wrap the cone with the fur craft using glue to secure along the way. Once the cone is completely covered with fur, attach the eyes. Then cut shapes of Migo’s mouth and horns – it helps to find a good image of him online. Use glue to attach them to the fur. And there you go…a Migo Tree!
Enter to WIN a Blu-ray copy of your own. Good Luck!
Leave a Reply