Get There Early
Food & Drinks
- Appetizers: A variety of tray-passed food served during the pre-show
- Starter: Soup or House Salad
- Adult Meal: Roasted Quarter Chicken Leg & Thigh, Shrimp & Veggie Skewer, Mashed Potatoes, and Mixed Veggies
- Child Meal: Breaded Chicken Nugget with Mashed Potatoes and Mac n’ Cheese, and Fruit
- Dessert: Tres Leches Cake drizzled with Chocolate
We were all entertained with the Legend of the Loch Ness Monster show! It was full of action with pirates showing us their skills, aerial performances, dancing, singing, an appearance by the Loch Ness Monster and audience participation throughout the show! Caiden had so much fun joining the Red Coats (he even got dressed up for the part) and helped out!
The show is loud, dark and a little scary at times for the little ones. Ronan had a hard time in the beginning but loved it at the end and was sad that he couldn’t join his brother for the final. But we’ll definitely be back and he’ll get this chance soon!